jueves, 19 de mayo de 2011

The Computer of my joys

Hi everyone!!

How are you? I hope that well.

Today, I going to talk about a thing very especial for me, that without would be completely disconnected with the world and my friends. This thing is my “personal computer” that is in my bedroom. The computer comes to my life when I am fifteen years. I remember that I went to buy along with my dad to Sab Diego Street, here in Santiago.
Usually I use my computer for study or work in report but also I use my computer for play games, especially sport games as Pro Evolution Soccer. All this is carried out between eight o’clock until eleven o’clock of the night almost every day. This computer is one of the most fast that I have used in all my life for this I don’t ever give it away.
although I think my life without this computer would be very boring, is not the most important to me but it is something that gives me a giant hand to overcome everything that comes to me in life.

By, I hope you liked it.



1 comentario:

  1. It looks like you have a lot of fun with your PC, huh? Playing on it is quite amusing, but I don't like football games and instead of that I preffer playing Age of Empires xD See you!

    ResponderEliminar